Saturday, November 27, 2010

Capitalism: A Love Documentary





We're watching this documentary in my Business ethics class. The guy is really funny. The only thing is that he is a sucker when it comes to Israel and endorses those other guys. However, when it comes to what he has to say about big corporations, he speaks the truth. In this documentary he really uncovered Reagonomics and how they were a turning point in the US economic distribution. Looking back, I can see it as these were my formative years. I always heard that if I just go to college, I will get a good job. By the time I got to college, I started to see better. That's why I refused to take out loans to attend college and put a roof over my head. Now, I get financial aid, so things are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment