Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Michal's pursuit of good grades... continued...

Another reason why I'm trying so hard to get my GPA as close to 4.0 as possible is because the CUNY school that wouldn't let me in for undergraduate, happens to be the only school with a graduate program in which I'm interested. They told me that for undergraduate, they require a 3.5. My GPA isn't much over 3.5. However, here, almost every exam is multiple choice, the students expect to not study and just guess the answers. In reality, this is how things are set up. Many of the tests, I'm like, I would have had the exact same answers if I hadn't studied. They didn't draw from what we did in class or the book, mostly just logical reasoning. Sometimes, a test is half logic and the other half is the material. The professors are too lazy to grade papers so they don't assign them.

No comments:

Post a Comment