Sunday, June 21, 2009

48 questions from Facebook

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday, Shabbos

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, I wish it more graceful

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
It used to be ham… I think that’s a problem now. I guess Turkey is left

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sarcasm, me? NEVER! :- )

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE
No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kashi Go Lean Crunch or Golden Grahams

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Usually I kick them off and I’m forced to untie them when I put them back on.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Breyers Rocky Road

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My left pointer finger fingernail

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mother, duh

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
plain blue long-sleeved top and a black schmati jumper and my PJ pants underneath

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Lipa Schmeltzer on You Tube at someone’s wedding

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Huh? Let’s not go there

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, chocolate chip cookies baking challah in the oven,

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The lady hosting me for Shabbos

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I don’t remember who sent it to me, I don’t think anyone did

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Ice skating, gymnastics, dance

27. HAIR COLOR?
not sure, blonde?

28. EYE COLOR?
blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I have them but, I never wear them.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
steak and mashed potatos

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Disney's A knight in Camelot


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My JCO girls

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
males tagged

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I’ve been reading the paper-Hamodia

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have a touch pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I don’t have a TV

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
quiet

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Texas

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Many, I draw, act, sing, make people laugh, make corning rhymes

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Buffalo, NY

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I don’t have a significant other

6 comments:

  1. "2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, Shabbos"- Not the best time to be crying I guess.. Unless it was, like, out of religious exuberance or something..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, this woman invited me over and then told me to leave people alone and sit home by myself every Shabbos. I got really mad and I was crying, too. My whole neighborhood has been trying to give me this message. I go back in my mind through the comments I've gotten. They tell me to eat at the kiddush if I want a free meal and "don't bother people." The funny thing is that I've tried to invite people, too. That doesn't work, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....man, what the hell kind of neighborhood you live in?! Here's a Christian girl who went "out of her way" to become Jewish, and she's getting oppressed over Shabbat means.. Maybe you should think about moving out of Williamsburg!

    (..I mean, everyone has the right to have the means in a more family-oriented enviroment if they find that more comfortable, especially a girl).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they don't see it that way. They just start talking about how people don't want to be bothered. Interesting enough, they haven't done this to the other converts who've come through the area. It's just me. It's personal.

    ReplyDelete