Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sometimes, life just ISNT fair, but for real Jews this isn't ok, for everyone else....

This was a comment I left on the post about Jews who can do the crime but not the time...

If the prosecuters are suggesting something too harsh, then it is the job of Rubashkin's LAWYER, not the Jewish public to deal with it. I can only imagine what these politicians think of the Jews for the flooding of phone calls and letters on behalf of any Jew who needs to be convicted of anything. It only makes Jews look like they don't know how to mind their own business.




This is not the fight for the public. This is for the lawyers and the judges to deal with in a courtroom. Furthermore, sometimes things just fall out unfair. That's life. In my recent post talking about life and the public being unfair to me, you all weren't so sympathetic to me as you are to all the Jews in the news. Is this because I'm "not a real Jew"? I mean, someone sent me a message that I should swallow a bleach-ammonia cocktail and curl up and die.



Another thing.... no one is putting a gun to your head and making you read my blog. I think the guilt hits home. That's what I think.

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean "real" Jews? You went through a Bais Din, you're as Jewish as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I put it in quotes. The fact of the matter is that they stick their nose up at me and my conversion. In fact, they keep sending non-observant women to "check up" on me.

    ReplyDelete