Wednesday, April 27, 2011

frum women: take my survey!!! (age 16+)

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6YBFyWG8zpnSJbm

As most of you know, I'm a senior at Brooklyn College. I'm taking a writing intensive senior seminar in research methods. I wrote this survey for it and I need to collect a MINIMUM of 100 responses. However, I want the data to represent a sample of frum women so I need help recruiting women I expect to have trouble getting, like more religious who wouldn't normally have a computer or Brooklyn which has a reputation of not being helpful. Queens, I don't expect to have problems getting sample.

Could you all spread my survey around for me? Response rates are usually 1% of the people exposed to the link will take it (that means I need to send to 1,000 women) If you are a frum woman, can you take it?

No comments:

Post a Comment