Friday, April 1, 2011

The Fogel Family in Israel

I think by now everyone has heard of the horrific attack on the Fogel Family. It's a bit late but I was thinking that I haven't voiced my opinion about it. Of course, I'm dismayed, but more than that, I'm overwhelmingly not surprised. The people that did this have been hiding behind babies of their own and shooting at us, why should we be surprised that they should kill our own babies. One hopes that the world will hear about this event and wake up. I doubt that will happen. The Muslims will continue to trash Jews and Israel in the media. Americans will continue to fall for it, feeling sorry for the likes of what committed 09/11. If only they would learn...

If only....

Below is a video discussing the attack.



1 comment:

  1. The Curmudgeonly Israeli Giyoret says:

    Living in Isrel, I don't watch Glenn Beck regularly, and yet the stuff he's done on Israel is very moving. Also a piece he did on the passing of Irena Sendler a"h, the Polish social worker who smuggled so many children outh of the Warsaw ghetto.

    My right-wing cousins all appreciate Beck at times, a few really love him, but my (beloved) leftist siter and one leftist cousin really despise him.

    ReplyDelete