Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm writing a mini paper for my management class on 3M corp

First of all, in case you didn't get the Facebook status, I go to BROOKLYN College. I don't go to Queens College. So, at Brooklyn College, I am majoring in Business with a concentration in Marketing. The assignment I'm currently working on a mini paper about the 3M corp. I don't know about the other students but, I had already known who they were. So, I was happy to finally do a mini paper on a company of which I had heard rather than some industrial business-to-business company from the fifties, sixties or seventies, as with the previous papers.

I just have to mention that in the movie, “Romy And Michele’s High School Reunion,” the two main characters try to impress their former classmates by telling them that they invented Post-Its. Janeane Garofalo’s character says, “no, you didn’t, Arthur Fry from 3M did. We learned it in business school."

Now, I too, can say that I learned about 3M and Post-Its in business school. Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a big paper on 3M when I was in business school, I think we all do it nowdays. I also did papers on Pfizer, Teva, Takeda, Johnson and Johnson, and Forest...as well as some others. Some of the papers are a lot of fun and some just suck

    ReplyDelete