Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More about men and sexual harassment...

So, one of my readers just popped me a Facebook IM and was telling me about how at one time she had her touchas nipped in Boro Park by a Mexican guy. She ran after him and cursed him out...

So, I remembered. I didn't mention the time a Mexican guy grabbed my touchas. Although, I was in Brownsville, not Boro Park. I dropped my bag. In a split second, I turned around and socked one to him in the stomach. He turned sheet white and ran for the border. Do you suppose Taco Bell was suddenly having a special?

4 comments:

  1. I understand your annoyance at being sexually harassed by a "Mexican guy" (I'm presuming you spoke to him as well and actually found that he was from Mexico as opposed to assuming that all Latino men are from Mexico?). But to then go on and make comments like "ran for the border" and "d you suppose Taco Bell was suddenly having a special?" is racist. Plain and simple. And I hope that no other Hispanics (Jews or otherwise) stumble across your blog and read these kinds of disgusting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he was hitting on me with his Mexican accent. He was trying desperately to catch up with me and when he finally did, he grabbed my... as we say in the accounting world, asset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you can distinguish between a Mexican accent and say, a Guatemalan accent or an El Salvadoran accent or a Dominican or Puerto Rican or Columbian accent? I didn't realize that you were a native Spanish speaker and could do this. And because he grabbed your butt, you decided that gave you permission to post something racist on your blog? I am shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I can distinguish this. The Mexican accent is actually THE most distinct Spanish accent, so that helps.

    ReplyDelete